Both conference registration and abstract submissions opened on January 18, 2019. All information regarding the conference, including links to conference registration, abstract submissions and accommodations can be found on the Horse Portal website https://thehorseportal.ca/ISES-2019/. Researchers in the field of equitation science are invited to submit an abstract of their research findings for consideration to present during the conference. Abstracts are due by April 1, 2019.
- Abstracts presenting both theoretical and empirical work related to equitation science will be considered for presentation at the ISES Conference.
- Abstracts must contain a clear statement of the purpose of the work, the methods used, the results, and conclusions. Results should be presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusions drawn. Except for theoretical contributions and review papers, submitted abstracts must contain data, indicate the method(s) of analysis, and provide information about test statistics
- Each presenting author may present only one oral paper, or one poster (not both a paper and a poster).
- Abstracts must not exceed 400 words in length.
- If references must be used, they should be placed in the text of the abstract in the following format: (Jones & Swanson, Appl. Anim. Ethol. 14:23, 1980)
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 1st, 2019.
For scientific abstract submission questions please contact Dr. Wendy Pearson - click on the button below: